Hurry up and apply for one of the biggest Taiwanese Food Company! Aspiring OFWs only have up to November 10, 2017 (Friday) to apply. The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced last week that I-Mei Foods Co. Ltd. is looking for qualified applicants to fill in different roles for its special hiring program.
The company is in need of 150 factory workers, 10 food analysis inspectors, 7 bakers, 3 staff canteen cooks, 5 programmable logic controller (PCL) operators, 10 general technicians, 5 masons, 5 refrigeration and air conditioning technicians and 5 refrigeration and factory compound cleaners.
- The applicants must be a highschool graduate or vocational degree holder
- College graduate (For technical positions)
- Physically and mentally fit to work
- No color blindness
- No tattoos
- With good communication in oral and written English
- A detailed resume with job description
- Passport with at least one year validity
- SSS UMID
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pieces 2×2 ID Pictures
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI (For ex-Taiwan workers)
- Employment certificates in related field
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (register at peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Training certificate (related to job)
Click the link for a detailed list of requirements
Qualified applicants must first register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the mentioned documents (fastened in a folder) with a heading of “I-Mei Foods Co. Ltd (Taiwan) RSF NO. 170032”at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor Blas F. OpleBldg (formerly POEA Bldg.) Ortigas Avenue corner Edsa, Mandaluyong City
Applicants are to bring the original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding their resume to I-Mei Foods Co. Ltd.
Interviews will be scheduled on November 21-22 (In Davao City) and November 24-25 (in Manila)
*Applicants in Davao can submit their documents to POEA-Davao
Hurry up Kabayan! There are only a few days left before November 10!