Provided you a have a stable internet connection, the enhanced SSS website allows members to view their monthly premiums, loan balances, employment history and static information from any location at any time. Even after office hours!
But first things first! You need to have your account registered online. For this, you would need the following:
- Your SSS Number,
- Your latest SSS payment receipt
- Email address
- Your personal info
- Make sure you’re using Internet Explorer. It’s the browser that is compatible with all the site’s features.
- Go to sss.gov.ph
- Find the “Click Here” Button at the right side of the site and click. Make sure you are in the Member section.
- Fill the registration form with your particulars. Key in the verification code provided at the foot of the form in the text box provided.
- Click “OK” on the window pop-up as confirmation of your submission. You’d be receiving a confirmation message through the page that can only be seen thru Internet Explorer.
- In your email, you would find mail with the subject: SSS Website Email Validation. There is a link inside it that would redirect you to the registration page.
- Fill out the required information in the SSS online member registration form with the correct contributions online. Use the info below if you’re a Voluntary Member, Non-working spouse OFW, Self-Employed, and Housekeeper:
- If Over-the-Counter (OTC) at an SSS Branch, key in the 8 digits following the T#
- By bank, key in the 6-digit Special Bank Receipt no (SBR)
- Thru SM Bayad Center, Remittance Center or I-Remit, Western Union, type the 6-digit OTC Validation Number
- By Auto-Debit Arrangement (ADA) key in 6 zeroes (000000) in the SBR No./OTC box
- For those employed, ask your employer for the SSS employer ID. Choose “Employed” and enter the SSS Employer ID in the space provided.
- Accept the Terms and Condition
- Click “Submit”
- Confirmation will appear, saying you have successfully submitted your registration application to SSS.
- Make sure you’re using Internet Explorer
- Go to sss.gov.ph
- Find the “E-services” menu and click “Inquiry”
- Log-in as a Member with your Username and Password
- The Member Inquiry page will appear. Here, you can check everything in your account. Click on the Menu bar and choose your desired field from the dropdown.
- You can now check your monthly contributions online!